Sat, 10 Jun 2000
I recently watched Trinity And Beyond: The Atomic Bomb Movie, which consists mostly of footage atomic bomb tests. Even though it's really the same thing over and over, watching explosions that liquidate small islands really doesn't get old. A couple weeks later I noticed some DVD company put out an entire release of just stock car crashes, and I found myself thinking that would be pretty neat, too. Then I realized there's an entire spectrum of things caught on film--big explosions, car wrecks, riots, tornado footage, etc.--that are literally pornographic in their ability to hold your attention for hours on end without boredom setting in.
My question to you is, what does this hold for the future of porno, and what else would you add to that list?
Dear "Long Dong" Oppenheimer,
HEY KIDS! Do you like destruction? Do you like jets of flame? Do you like inevitable tendency of all things to fall into disorder? Then run, don't walk, down to WONDERFUL'S HOUSE OF EROTIC ENTROPY!!!!!
WHOEE services all of your explosive adult desires - from videos and DVD's to your own personal rocket flares!
25 CENT VIDEO ARCADE - PRIVATE BOOTHS - FULLY STOCKED BAR - AMMO
SOME OF OUR EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE:
* Chopping down trees - with a Howitzer!
* Arterial blood spray from botched surgery - in slow motion!
* Solar flares!
* That whale that got blown up with dynamite and then lands in chunks all over the beach in a way that is too funny to adequately describe!
* Suspension Bridge High Wind Follies!
* Fifteen Hundred cans of paint and a Steam Roller!
* The Stumpies - Adult Fireworks News Awards Ceremony in Las Vegas!
* Things you shouldn't put in a microwave - but we did!
* Tesla coil disasters!
* Hindenberg! Hindenberg! Hindenberg!
And for those who like it kinky...
* Natural child births!
YOU CAN'T TURN AWAY... JAW-DROPPING DESTRUCTO-TAINMENT!!!
W H O E E!!!! LOOK AT THAT!